SMI Qualification – Self-Paced Virtual Program
A valuable blended learning solution offered virtually via self-paced, video modules facilitated by Dr Mary Lippitt, Founder of Enterprise Management Limited.
Enterprise Management’s thought-provoking Situational Mindsets Indicator Qualification Program provides opportunities for personal and organizational growth. Our comprehensive online course explores how to deploy Situational Mindsets to achieve goals and to develop situational awareness and mental agility at an individual, group, and organizational level.
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 6 customer ratings
- Show how Situational Mindsets impact results
- Discuss SMI and its unique features
- Facilitate a SMI debrief covering priorities, influencing and conflict management
- Explore how the organizational life cycle enables planning
- Guide the development of a plan to apply Situational Mindsets
- Boost team effectiveness using Situational Mindsets
- Improve individual and organization outcomes
- Module 1 Course and SMI Overview
- Module 2 Situational Mindsets Framework and Report
- Module 3: Advancing Influence with the SMI
- Module 4: The Organizational Life Cycle Alignment with Situational Mindsets
- Module 5: Debrief for Individuals
- Module 6: Debrief for Teams
- Module 7: Preparing for a Debrief
- Module 8: Administrative Tips
- Module 9: Review and Summary
Second Step: The Online Program
- Watch the nine videos, review each module’s participant materials and complete the module’s quizzes
- Complete the SMI exam. Any participant needed assistance will be provided coaching to master all of the exam’s components.
Third Step: Post Program Support
- Discussion and debrief with a Master Trainer to support your mastery and use of the Situational Mindsets Indicator. The hour long conversation also examines how to share the work with others and reviews the business case for Situational Mindsets.
- Receive the Facilitator Guide and PowerPoint deck for use with clients. These materials are constantly updated. SMI visuals and videos are available to add to your toolkit.