Situational Mindset Agility Workshop July 2020
July 23rd and 24th, 2020
Change requires mental agility and critical thinking. Practicing Situational Mindsets closes the gap between what we think we know and what we must understand to prevent missteps and blunders. Leaders do not need to have all the right answers, but they do need to ask all the right questions.
- Are you interested in making wise choices?
- Do you want to boost team effectiveness?
- Are you seeking engagement and results?
The Situational Mindset Agility workshop expands perspectives by generating new alternatives, leveraging diverse thinking, connecting the dots, and winning commitment. Research on 6,000 leaders reveals six results-oriented mindsets that improve outcomes. The Situational Mindset checklist unveils all pieces of the puzzle.
Situational Mindsets help:
- Identify new approaches or creative options
- Improve customer service and retention
- Establish a truly seamless and effective organization
- Boost our quality and efficiency
- Foster collaboration, engagement, and learning
- Ensure a prosperous future
We cannot face the future by tightly holding onto past practices. Ensure smart choices using probing questions, second-order consequence analysis, and alternative generation.
After this virtual webinar, you will:
- Understand which Situational Mindsets drive your decisions on a current project
- Apply 6 Situational Mindsets to make smart choices
- Employ the Situational Mindset checklist to build engagement and prevent blind spots
- Increase your ability to influence without formal authority
Presenter: Dr. Mary Lippitt is an award-winning speaker, consultant, and author with thirty years of experience working across public, private, and non-profit organizations. Dedicated to finding out how to deliver results, she conducted research on more than 6,000 leaders. In her book, Situational Mindsets: Targeting What Matters When It Matters, she illustrates how six mindset lenses produce wise choices. She is a sought after expert and speaker. She founded Enterprise Management to foster a systematic approach to today’s challenges and also teaches Organization Change and Development in the MBA program at the University of South Florida.
Date: July 23 and July 24, 12 – 3 pm Eastern Standard Time (six hours)
Price : $350.00