Many organizations encourage their employees to demonstrate initiative and continuous improvement. Enterprise Management Ltd. offers the Risk and Opportunity Practicum for organizations who seek mastery in program evaluation and strategic thinking while also discovering a unit improvement plan that is “owned” by unit members.
The program goal is to discover what is working well, what could be done differently, what risks require mitigation, and what new opportunities can be leveraged. The program instills proactive and strategic awareness to cope with the challenges of complexity and change.
The program objectives enable participants to:
- Understand the program evaluation process
- Analyze current Mindsets and potential blind spots
- Develop a unit data gathering plan to analyze effectiveness
- Evaluate their unit’s existing program or deliverables
- Explore potential risks and opportunities
- Prepare a plan to improve outcomes or streamline operations within their unit
The program benefits are:
- Identify and propose a new initiative to enhance unit performance
- Improve analytical and thinking skills
- Boost unit engagement and effectiveness
- Increase strategic awareness and change readiness